Join industry leaders for this timely discussion on the latest technologies and strategies to help IT and business leaders manage workspace utilization and employee experiences in the workplace.
- Cisco's Chris Bottger, Americas Workplace Experience Strategy Webex Devices
- AT&T's David Traut, Principal - Emerging Technology
- Appspace's David Fleck, Director of Product Marketing
- Adtech's Joe Mendonca, Director of Digital Media
You’ll gain insights into the tools, strategies and best practices that companies are employing today to empower workforces that require flexibility in the way they work, meet and collaborate.
You will learn how to:
- Leverage space management technology (for hoteling, hot-desking, wayfinding, employee apps) to create a safe, flexible and productive workplace.
- Gain control over office spaces, capacity limits, sanitization, and contact tracing, to help employees return to work comfortably, safely, and effectively.
- Use a single employee app for messaging, collaboration, communications and space reservation.
- Use innovative monitoring and analytics to assess employee needs and to optimize workplace usage and drive behavior.
- Build engaging workspaces that give employees a sense of wellbeing and belonging.